Additional Dairy Farm For Sale Information
Roach & Associates, LLC
Dairy Business and Management Consulting
856 N Main Street • Seymour, WI 54165 • Phone 920.833.6340 • Fax 920.833.9851
Re: Sale of Range Line Dairy (formerly Manders Dairy)
Dairy Acquisition I, LLC, (“Seller”) is informing you of its intention to sell Range Line Dairy (the “Dairy”) at auction. The assets will be sold on an “as is, where is” basis with all faults, and without any representations, or warranties by Seller. The location of the auction will be in Bowling Green, Ohio and has been tentatively set for July 22, 2014. The bidding procedure has been established and only Qualified Bidders as specified below will be allowed to participate in the auction. The assets to be sold are listed in the Data Room and will be sold with clear title subject to normal and customary permitted encumbrances.
The bidding process contemplates that the following steps will be substantially completed prior to closing:
* Material currently in the bunker silos will be removed
* Material currently on the feed pad will be removed
* Liquids and solids in the vertical concrete wall sand settling cell will be removed. Some amount of contaminated rain water may remain.
*All but approximately two (2) feet of liquids/solids will be removed from the earthen waste storage facility large cell.
* All but approximately two (2) feet of liquids/sand will be removed from the earthen waste storage facility small cell (sand cell).
* Bedding and manure will be removed from the freestall beds. The beds will be ready for fresh sand to be added to the stalls.
* The freestall barns, holding area, and breezeways will be brought to a state that will reasonably allow for immediate use of those areas by the Buyer.
* The milking parlor, subway, milk room, utility room, office and break room will be brought to a state that will allow start-up maintenance work to be performed to ready the equipment for use.
Although Seller is offering the Dairy for sale with the assumption that the above identified tasks are completed, such tasks will not constitute a condition to closing. In the event that any of the above identified tasks are not completed prior to closing, Seller will remain obligated to complete such tasks on a post-closing basis, or may (in the alternative) agree to accept a debit against the purchase price at closing.
To Gain Access to the Data Room
* The assets and other information have been assembled on a Data Room that is accessible on the internet. You can obtain access to the data room by calling Emily with Roach & Associates, LLC, at (920) 833-6340
To Become a Qualified Bidder
* Only Qualified Bidders (and their advisors) will be present at the auction.
* To become a Qualified Bidder you must complete an Asset Purchase Agreement (APA) and deposit 4% of your bid amount in a designated escrow account.
Tentative Timetable of Events
* June 19, 2014 - Asset Purchase Agreement form will be emailed to interested parties.
* July 7, 2014 - Signed Purchase Agreement must be returned to Roach & Associates, LLC.
* July 14, 2014 - Bid deposit must be received in the escrow account.
* July 22, 2014 - Auction
* July 30, 2014 - Closing. At closing the Buyer shall pay the Purchase Price, in full, via wire transfer.
If you have an interest in purchasing the assets of the Dairy or would like to visit the site, please contact Emily to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding the sale process, you can contact John Roach at (920) 833.340 or cell (920) 858.5866
General Manager Ohio Dairy Farm For Sale. Ohio Dairy Farm For Sale. Dairy Farm for sale in Ohio.