Dairy Bottling Plant for Sale Northeast Usa, #6049454
Cow Capacity:500 cows
Prime farm land and undeveloped land
Type of Housing:
Manure Storage:Concrete Pit
House Sq Ft:16,000 sq. ft.
House Bedrooms:5 beds
House Bathrooms:1 baths
| Milk delivery trucksStallsProcessing AreaStorageMore StorageStallsStallsOn Property; Northeast USACorn field behind one of the parking lotsFriendly cowsBottling Plant (1)Bottling Plant (2)Bottling Plant (3)
||First 10 PicturesNext 5 Pictures
Additional Dairy Farm For Sale Information
Dairy Farm and Bottling Plant operate daily at capacities of 25,000 lb.’s of milk with ability to triple output. The operations include delivery routes that include connections with local grocery businesses.
• 971 Acres – 570+ tillable acres
• 200 milking head, to expand to 500
• 300 heifer stalls with capacity for more than 300 heifers
• 15 Trucks
• Double-11 Free Milking Parlor (22 stations)
• Sawdust bedding
• Refrigerated storage at bottling plant efficiently located at truck loading bay.
• Milk Silo storage capacity of 10,000 gallons (6000 & 4000 gallon tanks)
• Double-11 Free Milk Parlor – 22 stations
• 250’ x 100’ silage bunker
• 1,500,000 gallon manure lagoon
• 8 homes on property
• Business Office at bottling plant
• Milk supply from 1,000 additional head at other owned operations
• GAULIN PASTEURIZER HOMOGINIZER
• CHERRY BURRELL ERW 3000 GALLON MILK BULK TANK
• APV-CREPACO SR310 HTS MILK PASTEURIZER
• 2001 OLYMPIAN D200P4 600KW GENSET
• CAT 90 KW GENSET
1. This memorandum is not an offer and is for informational and illustrative purposes only. It is
qualified in its entirety by information to be obtained by the buyer during the buyer’s due diligence
2. Interested parties must sign a nondisclosure agreement.
3. The Receiver anticipates entering into a stalking horse contract with a buyer. Any contract will
be subject to court approval on notice to parties in interest, and subject to higher and better offers.
Upon entering into the stalking horse contract, the Receiver will seek entry of a court order
approving bidding procedures.
4. The stalking horse contract will not be subject to due diligence. Buyers should complete their due
diligence before negotiating the stalking horse contract and/or before bidding.
5. All of the Receiver’s, Receivership estate’s and the company’s rights are hereby expressly reserved. Connecticut Dairy Farm For Sale. Dairy Farm For Sale. Dairy Farm for sale in .
|Farmland for sale in the Northeast Region
||Farmland for sale in Connecticut
||Farmland for sale between $10,000,000 to $30,000,000
|Horse Ranches for sale in the Northeast Region
||Horse Ranches for sale in Connecticut
||Horse Ranches for sale between $10,000,000 to $30,000,000
|Hunting Property for sale in the Northeast Region
||Hunting Property for sale in Connecticut
||Hunting Property for sale between $10,000,000 to $30,000,000
|Connecticut Dairy Farms For SaleDairy Farms For Sale in ConnecticutNortheast Region Dairy Farms For SaleDairy Farms For Salse in Northeast Region
This dairy farm in Wallingford Connecticut, northeast region, closing price is $12,000,000. The Wallingford Connecticut dairy farm has a cow capacity of 500 cows, has 971 available acres and land described as prime farm land and undeveloped land. Milking facilities include Herringbone Parlor, for this property in Connecticut. Types of housing include Free Stalls, for this dairy farm listing. Feed storage include Bunker Silos, for this listing in the Northeast. The manure storage is Concrete Pit. This farm has heifer facilities. Wallingford Connecticut dairy includes a residence with 5 bedrooms 1 1/2 baths 16,000 square feet. Dairy Bottling Plant for Sale Northeast Usa.