Additional Dairy Farm For Sale Information
For contact information seller "Contact Person" at bottom home page.
PROPERTY FOR SALE BY BIDS
Address: N10235 Old Stage Road, Alma Center, WI
Property Description: The property consists of an improved 120-farmland tract with dairy
buildings located in a rural area just west of Alma Center, WI. There is approximately 109.5 acres tillable, 7.5 acres of pasture wooded land with Judkins creek running through it and theremainder is building site and roads.
Main building site consists of an older farmhouse with an attached garage. The barn is a 98-stall barn with milking equipment and several additions. Other buildings at the main site include a calf shed, machine shed and bunker silo.
According to a harvest report for 2016 showed corn yields ranging from 195.9 to 260.8 wet bushels per acre on the main site. A copy of the harvest report is available upon request, and its accuracy has not been verified by the seller.
* The property is being sold “AS-IS, WHERE-IS, WITH ALL FAULTS” except as specificallyprovided herein.
* Seller will deliver title to the property by Special Warranty Deed free of all liens and encumbrances except easements and restrictions of record.
* The seller will pay the real estate taxes for all years prior to closing; 2019 taxes will be pro-rated through the closing date.
* All bids must be submitted by completing the attached bid sheet and delivering it to attorney Michael Steininger, Nodolf Flory, LLP, 526 Water Street, PO Box 1165, Eau Claire, WI.
* All bids must be received no later than 4:30 PM on Monday, December 23, 2019.
* Bidders should provide their highest and final offer.
* The successful bidder will provide a signed offer to purchase within 10 days of notification of acceptance, which signed offer shall be accompanied by a $10,000 earnest money payment in the form of cashiers check, money order, or other guaranteed funds.
* Seller retains the right to reject any or all bids and offers to purchase. Final sale is subject to approval by Farm Service Agency.
* Successful bidder should be prepared to close as soon as possible.
Please contact Richard Lerew at Jackson County Bank to tour the
property or for further details.
RE: N10235 Old Stage Road, Alma Center, WI.
Legal description: The North half of the Southwest Quarter, and the Northwest Quarter of the Southeast Quarter Section Twenty-six, Township Twenty-three North, Range Five West, Town of Garden Valley, Jackson County, Wisconsin.
Tax Parcel No: 020-0414.0000, 020-0409.0000, 020-0410.0000
I/we hereby offer $______________________ for the above referenced real property. Bid is the total price NOT per acre. I agree to sign a purchase agreement and deposit $10,000 earnest money within ten days of an accepted offer if I am the successful bidder.
Purchase Type: [_] Cash [_] Financing
Financing details: ______________________________________________________________
Print Name ____________________________________________________________________
City _________________________ State ________________ Zip Code _______________
Telephone Number ___________________ Cell Phone Number ________________________
Return no later than 4:30 PM CST, Monday, December 23, 2019
Mail, fax, or email bid to:
Nodolf Flory, LLP
526 Water Street, PO Box 1165, Eau Claire, WI 54702-1165
Some additional information taken from resent appraisal.
Improvement Comments: House is a two-story measuring 32x40 with a 12x22 one story addition with aluminum siding, shingle roof, block foundation, fuel oil furnace (new in 2015) and central air. Home has hardwood floors with linoleum in the bathrooms. Main floor has a kitchen, dinning room, living room, porch, one bedroom, bathroom and laundry room. There is a small entry/mud room that is not heated, therefore is not included in the GLA. Upstairs has four bedrooms and a ½ bath. There is a third level that is a walk-up attic storage area. Basement is a full basement under the two-story portion with block walls and concrete floor, houses the utilities. Basement was damp at time of inspection likely due to recent rain. Attached two car garage measures 24x36 with two automatic overhead doors. One service door and concrete floor.
Dairy facility measures 42x60 two story and 36x144 one story with several additions. Barn has 98 tie stalls, 2000-gallon Boumatic bulk tank, 2” pipeline, 6 boumatic milking units with auto takeoff and Patz barn cleaner. The equipment was new approximately 19 years ago. Barn has metal clad, metal roof (new in 2015), block foundation and concrete floor. Milk house measures 22x24 and has an office area and milk house area. There is a utility room with 249 sq ft with a 2000-gallon holding tank for water. Feed/silo room measures 25x122. Sawdust shed measures 10x12, 36x12 and 10x12 with metal clad, concrete floor and concrete sidewalls. Maternity pen measures 29x26 with a 6x17 alley, concrete sidewalls, concrete floor, 1 automatic waterer, loosehousing. Heifer shed measures 88x88 with metal clad, concrete sidewalls. Concrete floor, 2 automatic waters, looosehousing and alley to concrete lot. A portion of the heifer shed had freestalls with sand bedding but stalls were recently removed. There is a concrete lot of the south end of the barn with a bunk feeder and one automatic water. There is a 26x80x6 manure pit off the south end of the heifer barn addition with concrete walls on three sides, concrete floor, 2-3 months of storage for 40-50 head. There is a 80x100x6 concrete manure pit west of the barn for 6 months of storage. Wisconsin Dairy Farm For Sale. Alma Center Wisconsin Dairy Farm For Sale. Dairy Farm for sale in Alma Center Wisconsin. - data last updated: 11/28/2019
Save to My Favorites